On January 12, 2021, please join members of Fox’s Tax Controversy team for a review of recent developments in federal tax controversy and civil and criminal tax enforcement, as well as a look ahead at what 2021 may hold. Matthew D. Lee, Jerald David August and Vivian Hoard will review recent developments in federal tax controversy with a focus on the following topics:
- Developments in IRS enforcement regarding conservation easements
- Latest updates and guidance regarding centralized partnership audit rules
- Federal tax enforcement in the age of COVID-19
- Developments in the United States Tax Court
- IRS-Criminal Investigation Division update
To register for this free event, please click here.